As our founder, Jeff Trine, says, “We sell pizzas and ice creams to the people who order our pizzas and ice creams.” Damgoode Pies originated out of a passion for making, you guessed it, damgoode pies. After opening our pizza restaurant in 2010, we’ve kept the University of Arkansas students and townies fed with great tasting pizzas, pasta, salads, and more.
Damgoode Pies at a Damgoode Price
Voted the best pizza by Arkansas Times – Readers Choice Awards over 11 times, Damgoode Pies is just the best. Whether you’re craving pizza by the slice or a whole pizza to share, Damgoode Pies has what you’re looking for. We also serve custom-made pizzas built to your tastes.
Located in down-town Fayetteville, we’ve been the place where razorback students can unwind with a slice and grab a pint with friends. With high-quality foods with ingredients prepared in-house, our pizza shop is committed to serving damgoode pizza every time.
We also have pasta options, great sandwiches, and salads.
Don’t have time to come to us? No problem! Damgoode Pies delivers to you.
Our Menu Includes:
- Signature Pies – Damgoode Pepperoni, Classic Pepperoni, Margherita, The Hawaiian, The Hog, Supreme, Chicken Supreme, Garden Supreme, Buffalo Chicken, and More!
- Build Your Own Pizzas – 4 pizza sizes (personal, small, large, X large) with three crust types to choose from, sauces, and toppings.
- Appetizers – Razorback Buns, Fred Bread, Meatballs, Bread Sticks, and More!
- Salads – Mixed Leaf, Spinach, Greek, Chef, Caesar, Toss Your Own.
- Sandwiches – Supersub, Veggie, Meatball, Build Your Own.
- Pasta – Voodoo Pasta, Number 17, Spaghetti -n- Meatballs, Macho Pasta, and More!
We host Happy Hour from 4pm-7pm on weekdays where you can get half-off pints to go with $2 pizza slices.
Need some good pizza for your next big event? Damgoode Pies has catering options. Give us a call to see what kind of deals we can make for you.